Each person has an innate beauty that radiates from their very soul. My style is natural, simple, bright, and I aspire to create a natural enhanced result, that is pleasing to the eye. While striving to manifest the beauty, truth, and goodness found uniquely in each lovely soul I encounter, I work toward enhancing the beauty that is already before me, in a way that turns the ordinary into the extraordinary.
What you can expect
Photography is more than just taking the photo, it is a process, an experience, and a personal commitment of trust. I aim to help you have a gratifying and comfortable experience.
I like to keep things simple, so I give my clients all of the photos taken, for one flat-rate.
How photographs are given:
- All photography packages include edited, high-resolution JPEG files, as well as all unedited photos taken.
- You will receive a SanDisk 3.0 USB via U.S. mail, containing all edited photos, along with all unedited photos taken. Once you transfer all the photos to your own personal computer, simply mail the USB back to the enclosed address.
* I am currently in the process of providing an online site to make photos available online to download.
What's included in packages:
- I offer meeting in person prior to the shoot for wedding packages and proposal sessions to discuss objectives, details and desires, to get to know you better, and go over whatever else is needed.
- For more information about individual packages visit my galleries or contact me!
My portrait packages range between $150-375. Wedding packages start at $900. View individual galleries for more pricing information.
Wedding outside of Michigan?
I would love to travel to your location! Travel expenses are added to the wedding package total.
**All prices and packages are subject to change and can be adjusted to personal needs**
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Do I have print rights to my photos? Yes, you do! I give my clients all photos taken, with the right to print.
+ When is the balance on our package due? The balance on all packages is due 2 weeks before the wedding date, or selected session. Multiple payments up until scheduled date is available.
+ How long will it take to get our photos? For weddings you will receive your photos in 4-5 weeks depending on the time of year. All other sessions are 1-2 weeks.
+ How far in advance should I book? For weddings, I accept bookings anywhere from 3 to 12 months in advance. For all other sessions, the latest I book is 2 weeks prior to session date.
+ How many wedding photos will we receive? This depends on the wedding, how much time is given for photography, and if you choose to have a second photographer. Contact me for more details!
+ What do we need to do to reserve our wedding date with you? In order to book a wedding date, there is a $200 deposit (subtracted from package price) along with a signed agreement.
If your question hasn't been answered here, I would love to hear from you and answer more of your questions!
Contact me by visiting my contact page by clicking the button below: